How far is the city center from Chaika Hotel?Answer:
The modern three-star Chaika Hotel is located in a quiet green area of Khabarovsk, 15 minutes from the city center. The distance from Chaika Hotel to the city center is 4 km.
Is there internet in the hotel?Answer:
You can connect to the wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Connection occurs by registering by phone number.
What should I do if I forgot my documents?Answer:
The Guest's check-in at the hotel is carried out upon presentation of an identity document issued in the prescribed manner. In the absence of documents, the administration will be forced to refuse your accommodation.
Is parking available at Chaika Hotel?Answer:
An unguarded parking area is located in front of the hotel.
Please note that parking places are not booked in advance.
What payment methods are available at the hotel?Answer:
You can pay for hotel services in cash, with Visa, MasterCard, MIR bank cards, by transferring funds to the hotel's current account
Are closing documents provided for reporting?Answer:
When paying at the reception, the hotel provides a check and an invoice for hotel accommodation, as well as a certificate of accommodation upon request.
How and when can I cancel my booking?Answer:
- With a guaranteed booking, the hotel expects the Guest until 12:00 the next day. Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the date of arrival will be charged an actual room downtime fee equal to one night's stay.
- For non-guaranteed bookings, the hotel expects the Guest until 18:00 local time on the day of arrival, after which the booking will be cancelled.
Why are hotel room prices different and changing?Answer:
The hotel works according to the dynamic method of price formation, which implies a change in price based on the current projected occupancy of the hotel, the general pricing policy in the hotel services market in the region.
Can I invite guests to my room?Answer:
At the request of the Guest and with the permission of the administrator of the Hotel, visitors invited by the Guest may stay in the room from 8:00 to 23:00.
In case of delay of visitors in the guest's room after 23:00, these persons must be registered and issued for accommodation in the guest's room or in another free room, according to the price list approved by the Hotel. The staying Guest is obliged to bear responsibility for the actions of visitors invited to his room, including liability for damage, violation of the no-smoking rules, refusal to pay for the services provided by the hotel to these persons.
Does the Chaika Hotel have a cafe?Answer:
The cafe is located on the 1st floor of the hotel.
A tasty and hearty breakfast is waiting for you in the cafe of the Chaika Hotel from 07:00 to 10:00.
Lunches and dinners at the hotel are available upon prior reservation. To do this, you need to contact the administrator at the reception desk.
I would like to check in earlier or check out later?Answer:
You can use the services of early check-in and late check-out.
Please note that these services are confirmed only if rooms are available.
Where can I leave luggage before check-in and after check-out?Answer:
You can leave your luggage in the luggage room by contacting the reception.
What documents are required to check into a hotel?Answer:
- Passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, proving the identity of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Passport of a citizen of the USSR, proving the identity of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced within the prescribed period with a passport of a citizen of the USSR;
- Birth certificate - for a person under the age of 14;
- Passport proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- Passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- Temporary identity card of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- A document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a stateless person;
- Temporary residence permit for a foreign citizen or stateless person;
- Residence permit of a foreign citizen or stateless person;
- Migration card, visa, valid for the entire period of residence of a foreign citizen in a hotel (in accordance with the requirements of migration legislation). If the hotel staff establishes violations of the terms of stay in the territory of the Russian Federation, registration or other violations of migration legislation, the hotel has the right to refuse the Guest to check into the hotel